THE LAND AND RAW
MATERIALS AS A “LOAN
Considering the land and raw materials as a “loan granted” by future generations leads us to constantly make our choices ethical and transparent, so as to be accountable to customers / suppliers / collaborators / communities (stakeholders) for our responsible way of working.
TO RESPECT THE
- Choice of raw materials from organic farming ancient grain seeds, soil use, ecosystem conservation);
- For brown rice, the main raw material, along with organic cultivation we favour permaculture and the teachings of Masanobu Fukuoka. We advocate reading about his teachings in his book “The One-Straw Revolution”;
- Production process without processing waste and special waste to dispose of;
- Use of recycled Ecolabel and FSC paper;
- LED lights installed in the company.
- Continuous search for quality raw materials by selecting and retaining suppliers which pay attention to environmental and social sustainability;
- Selection of domestic suppliers;
- Audit activities to monitor suppliers’ sustainable commitment and ensure the traceability of raw materials.
THE 2030 AGENDA
Implementing the Agenda requires strong involvement from all members of society, from companies to the public sector, from civil society to universities and research centres.
End hunger, achieve food security, improve nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
Since it first began, Mr Bio Food has chosen to do business in a sustainable way, even more so with the 2030 Agenda, and continues its commitment by focusing on Goal 2 which is achieved through products that promote healthy nutrition, food security and sustainable agriculture.